Welcome to IØ. Thanks to the creative inspiration of Stuart Moulthrop (an innovator of electronic literature and hypertext fiction and faculty within the UWM English department), cream city review recognized and answered the glowing beacon of a nearby digital screen. This new genre seeks to provide a dual site for writers and artists to demonstrate the potential found in the interstices and encounters between the printed and digital page. The cross-platform format allows for both printed and digital elements to complement one another and to create a complete work with (often times) interactive text. cream city review is excited to explore and expand the publication boundaries of the literary arts and digital authorship.
- Coming Soon
- Issue 42.1 Available Now
- ccr’s Faculty Advisor Featured in UWM Report!
- Issue 41.2 Available Now
- Memories from our cream city Live! 41.1 Release Party
- Issue 41.1 now available!
- cream city Live! April 20th, 7:00pm
- AWP 2017 Photos
- The Magnificent Seven: An AWP Offsite Reading
- ISSUE 40.2 IS STILL AVAILABLE!