Thank you for considering a gift to the Center for 21st Century Studies. Your gift of any size makes a difference. All UWM Panthers are impacted by your generosity: our students and their families, our loyal faculty and staff, and our alumni near and far.
Please make a gift to the Center for 21st Century Studies today and designate it to an area of your choice, such as:
- Center for 21st Century Studies Fund (#3716)
Supporting the Center's students, instruction, and research activities
C21 is committed to supporting vanguard research in the critical, public, and digital humanities that addresses the most pressing issues of the day. Lectures and events engage the world beyond UWM, strengthening our connections to the Milwaukee community and scholars around the world. Your gift will support our work in three key areas:
- annual programming, including lectures, conferences, and interdisciplinary initiatives such as our Collaboratories program
- UWM faculty Fellows and postdoctoral scholars
- graduate student scholarships and fellowships, and the Midwest Interdisciplinary Graduate Conference (MIGC)
To make a gift by check or phone, or for more information about planned giving and corporate and foundation philanthropy, please visit the UWM Office of Development.
Click the “Make a Gift” button below to access the UWM Give Online page.
Use the “Special Instructions” box to add any additional details like:
- Designating the gift to the fund listed on this page, or another area of interest.
- Making a gift in honor or in memory of someone.
- Asking to remain anonymous.
Update us with your new contact info or tell us what you’ve been up to!