Journey to the Stars
The UWM Manfred Olson Planetarium is located on 1900 E. Kenwood Blvd. in the Physics building. With over 12,000 visitors annually, the Planetarium is a center for both astronomy education and appreciation. A variety of programs are available to the public including AstroBreaks, Friday Night Shows, and Stargazing on select evenings throughout the year. Please check out calendar below for a current list of events. We offer many types of private programs, including (but not limiting to): School Programs, Birthday Parties, and Scout Groups.
Visit our give page or add a donation when purchasing a ticket.
Events for week of January 14, 2018
This Week Navigation
We invite you and your private group to explore astronomical topics at the Manfred Olson Planetarium theater at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Private shows are for:
- Large groups of people (more than 20), who might not fit on a Friday night show
- Summer camps
- Groups who would prefer to visit at a time other than Friday at 7:00 pm
- People who are celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, or other special events
- Groups with special needs (physical, mental, behavioral disabilities)
- Scout groups, who have special requirements for badges
If you want to request a private party reservation, please use our Plan a Trip tool.
We invite your school group to explore astronomical topics at the Manfred Olson Planetarium theater! This page provides planning information and resource materials to make the most of your visit. We appreciate your feedback!
Teacher quick links: