Helene Zelazo Center for the Performing Arts, 2419 E. Kenwood Blvd
Spring Semester (Jan 22–May 5): M–F, 11AM–5PM
Summer (May 9–Sep 1): T–F, 12–4PM
Fall Semester (Sep 5–Dec 17): M–F, 11AM–5PM
UWinterM (Jan 2–19): T–F, 11AM–4PM
Performance venues open 1 hour prior to curtain
Online sales close 3 hours prior to performance/event start time
Closed: Jan 16, Mar 18–25, May 29, Jul 4, Sep 4, Nov 22–26, Dec 21–Jan 1
Discount Pricing & Ticketing
Peck School of the Arts Majors, Under 18, UWM Faculty & Staff, and UWM Student ticket pricing are available in-person during our box office hours or prior to performances. Please have your Driver’s License, Passport, Faculty/Staff ID or Student ID ready to confirm discount.
*A $4.00 convenience fee applies per transaction for all online and over the phone purchases. Tickets are non-refundable once purchased. Charges and fees are non-refundable once processed.
UWM has many parking options available from metered street parking, University parking structures, to University parking lots. Additional information can be found at uwm.edu/parking/. Patrons are responsible for following all posted parking regulations.
The UWM Peck School of the Arts is dedicated to providing patrons with special needs accessible seating at all our venues. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the box office to assist with any accessibility needs, questions, requests or concerns.
If you’d like to attend performances for free, consider ushering.
Please note, if an event is sold-out, seats may not be available for all ushers. Should that occur, standing room accommodations will be made for ushers that wish to watch the performance. In the rare event that help is needed during a performance, you may be asked to provide assistance.
- Arrive at the Performance Venue location no later than one hour in advance of performance time
- Wear black and white dress/business casual attire
- If you are unavoidably detained or need to cancel on short notice, please call the House Management Office, (414) 229-2445 and leave a message for the House Manager (HM)
- When you arrive, the HM will introduce themselves
- As an usher, you represent the Peck School of the Arts and should be as courteous and helpful to the patrons as possible
- Ushers play an important role in the safety of the patrons in cases of an emergency
- The HM will introduce you to the Venue location and seating arrangements
- You will be shown where the restrooms are located, where patrons will enter the Venue, where patrons will have their tickets taken, coat room facilities, where the Box Office is located and how long they will remain open, etc.
- The HM will go over the fire, tornado, and health emergency evacuation procedures
- After training, the HM will give you a few minutes to become familiar with the Venue and seating, and will answer any questions you may have about your responsibilities
- If seating is not reserved, hand patrons a program upon House entry
- If seating is reserved, the HM will review the ticketing and seating procedures regarding rows and seat numbers – hand patrons a program once you have seated them
- Smoking, food, beverages, cameras, video recording devices, and cell phones are not permitted in the Venue, and individuals using these items should be notified politely about this restriction
- Refer questions you are unable to answer to the HM
- Wish patrons a good evening and offer any assistance with their coats, etc
- Once the House is cleared (of patrons), return to your Venue assigned sections to pick up any trash or refuse
- Collect any unused programs and return them to the HM Office
- Sign the Ushering Attendance sheet prior to leaving for the night
- Provide any comments, suggestions or questions to email@example.com