Congratulations! Your UWM journey is just beginning! Here’s what’s next.
Every admitted student needs to take the same steps to access information required to successfully enroll at UWM and become a UWM Panther.
Activate Your ePanther ID
Each student is given an ePanther ID that will be used to log in to their UWM accounts.
To activate your ePanther ID, visit the UWM Account Activation website. You will need your Campus ID number to activate your ePanther. You received your Campus ID, along with activation instructions, in an email after you submitted your application to UWM. If you cannot find that information, contact email@example.com.
Check Admissions Portal & PAWS
After you’ve activated your ePanther ID, there are two UWM accounts you should access and check regularly.
Check Your UWM Email Account
Soon, you’ll have access to your UWM email account, which you should check regularly for important updates. Your UWM email account is provided through Microsoft Outlook, and your email address is your ePanther ID with @uwm.edu after it. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Other To-Do Items
We encourage all admitted students to also do the following:
- Visit campus and attend Admitted Student Days to make sure we’re the right fit for you.
- Research scholarships and make a plan to pay for college.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine eligibility for state and federal aid.
- Connect with UWM on social media. (Twitter, Instagram and ZeeMee)
- Explore options for campus employment once you have a course schedule.
- Find a student organization that interests you.
Have a Question?
We’re here to help! Don’t hesitate to reach out — someone will get back to you shortly.
When Classes Start
- UWinterim 2023: Jan. 3
- Spring 2023: Jan. 23
- First Summer Session 2023: May 30
- Second Summer Session 2023: June 26
Required Next Steps for Admitted Students
Ready to take your next steps to become a UWM Panther? Below are required steps all admitted students must complete before they can enroll. Use the checklist based on your student status.