Congratulations on being admitted to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee! Join us at one of our upcoming Admitted Student Days.
At Admitted Student Day we’ll celebrate your admission, show off the campus and prepare you to become a future Panther!
Admitted Student Days are planned for March 4, April 15, April 21.
Over $2000 in one-time scholarships will be awarded at each event.
At this exclusive event for admitted students, you will…
- Learn why current students are #PantherProud
- Experience all that UWM has to offer through interactive sessions, mock lectures, and informational sessions
- Meet staff from academic departments and campus offices that will support you
- Connect with other #FutureUWMPanthers
- Have the chance to win UWM scholarships & swag awarded at each event
- Connect with Admissions Counselors for help with your next steps in becoming a Panther
Are you still looking for the university that’s the right fit for you? Our full-day Admitted Student Day will give you a detailed overview of campus life at UWM!
Any guests who join can look forward conference-style presentations on…
- Academic support resources
- Life at UWM
- Supporting a first-generation student
- Alumni outcomes
- Financials and enrollment steps
All Admitted Student Day events begin at 9:45 a.m. We encourage you to join us early, beginning at 9 a.m. for a Pep Rally Kick Off. The program will end in the early afternoon, leaving time for campus and residence hall tours, academic information sessions and meeting with admissions counselors in our Enrollment Steps Lab until 4 p.m. Lunch and free parking will be provided.
We hope to see you soon!