About LinkedIn Learning
- FREE access for all UW-Milwaukee students, faculty, and staff
- Over 15,000 courses covering technology, business, and creative skills
- Offers courses for both in-depth learning and micro learning
- Easy access on all devices
I'm a new user of LinkedIn Learning. Where do I start?Do I need a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning?If I connect to my LinkedIn account, what data is shared and what LinkedIn activity can be seen?If I connect to my LinkedIn account, how do I log in to LinkedIn Learning?
- To create your account, click the button to log in to LinkedIn Learning at the top of this page. When creating a new account, you can choose to connect to your LinkedIn profile, create a new LinkedIn profile or skip connecting to LinkedIn. For full directions, see the UWM KnowledgeBase article: How to create a new account.
- You do not need to have a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning. While activating your account, you can connect to an existing LinkedIn account, create a new LinkedIn account, or skip connecting to a LinkedIn account.
- If you connect your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning, it will make your photo, name, email address, title, and company name part of your profile in UWM’s LinkedIn Learning system. UWM’s LinkedIn Learning system cannot see any of your LinkedIn browsing or job search history or any other personally identifiable information.
- If you connect your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning, you must log in to both accounts to access LinkedIn Learning. First, you will be prompted for your ePantherID and password and then you will be prompted for your LinkedIn login and password.