Student Handbook Policies
All students are expected to abide by all UWM policies. The following list is a subset of policies that directly pertain to students.
- See 14.03 for academic misconduct subject to disciplinary action
- See 14.04 for disciplinary sanctions
- See 18.05 for parking rules
- See 18.06 for protection of resources
- See 18.07 for use of campus facilities
- See 18.08 for personal conduct prohibitions
- See 18.09 for alcohol and drug prohibitions
- See 18.10 for offenses against public safety
- See 18.11 for offenses against public peace and order
- See 18.12 for property offenses
- Scroll to Appendix 2.4 for Definitions of Bullying
For a comprehensive list of university policies and procedures, please visit the Secretary of the University page.