Student Handbook Policies
As a student at UW-Milwaukee, it is important to be aware of institutional policies that pertain to you and your experience. Below is a compiled list of specific policies that students may need to know during their time at UWM. You will find links to the Wisconsin Administrative Codes, PDFs of UWM policies, as well as information from the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents.
- See 14.03 for academic misconduct subject to disciplinary action
- See 14.04 for disciplinary sanctions
- See 18.05 for parking rules
- See 18.06 for protection of resources
- See 18.07 for use of campus facilities
- See 18.08 for personal conduct prohibitions
- See 18.09 for alcohol and drug prohibitions
- See 18.10 for offenses against public safety
- See 18.11 for offenses against public peace and order
- See 18.12 for property offenses
- Scroll to Appendix 2.4 for Definitions of Bullying
For a comprehensive list of university policies and procedures, please visit the Secretary of the University page.