Water Technology Certificate
From sustainable water management to safe drinking water and environmental support, water quality affects everyone. Organizations must be especially proactive when managing this resource for the populations that depend on it. The Water Technology Certificate explores the latest trends, technologies and policies related to this field. Whether a federal employee, inspector or municipal facility manager, you can benefit from an understanding of the developments within the water technology industry. With topics spanning stormwater infiltration, sustainability, wastewater treatment, watershed planning and more, this certificate offers something for any interested professional. Work with our experienced environmental engineers to gain valuable knowledge and advance your skills in this vital industry.
- Identify design and maintenance practices for stormwater systems
- Apply documentation procedures to comply with state, local and federal guidelines
- Assess sustainable water management practices
- Evaluate plans and specifications to identify pitfalls on projects
- Define the role of wastewater in the life cycle of clean water processes
- Examine relevant regulations pertaining to safe water standards
To get started, choose from our broad selection of courses. Earn your certificate by attending nine or more days of related courses within two years.