The Off-Campus Resource Center facilitates and supports student success and development as community members by providing educational programming and initiatives, development of collaborative partnerships and connection to intentional resources.
- Community: We support a community that develops relationships through empathy, compassion and respect.
- Learning: We believe that we are all on a journey to seek knowledge and cultivate education through experiences while promoting the diversity of ideas.
- Responsibility: We foster an environment where we are all accountable for our actions and recognize the impact we have on ourselves and the community.
- Equity: We promote an environment that advocates for the opportunity for students of all identities and backgrounds to succeed
Off-Campus Resource Center is here to help you:
- Be confident in your independent search for off-campus housing
- Understand the rental search process along with tenant rights and responsibilities
- Find available rental properties, roommate(s), and subleases and answer any questions you may have about renting in the surrounding communities.
- Confidently communicate with your landlord
- Get connected with intentional resources
* Please note, UWM does not own or manage any off-campus houses or apartments and Off-Campus Resource Center does not make housing assignments.