UWM College of Nursing is wishing several employees a very happy retirement! This spring and summer, the College celebrates the following individuals on their well-earned retirements.
- Tim Ehlinger, William Collins Kohler chair in systems change and peacebuilding and associate professor
- Jeanne Erickson, associate professor
- Sarah Morgan, clinical associate professor
- Linda Romanski, clinical assistant professor
- Kathleen Scheinost, clinical instructor
Retired Before Spring 2022
In the last year, we also bid farewell to the following individuals who retired from UW-Milwaukee College of Nursing.
- Jean Bell-Calvin, clinical assistant professor and nursing center director
- Jim Bumby, clinical assistant professor
- Michele Faltinson, clinical instructor
- Sandra Underwood, professor