Calling all UWM Students! We need your feedback! Win a Whole Foods Gift Card!
The Neighborhood Housing Office (NHO) strives to provide direct outreach and advising to help students find quality off-campus housing and roommates through education, referral, and support. We promote healthy living and civic responsibility to connect students with UW-Milwaukee and the surrounding neighborhoods. Visitors of the Neighborhood Housing Office will receive quality, in-person service from our well-trained and experienced team of student renters. We provide quality tools and strategies to make your neighborhood housing living experience a success.
By utilizing the Neighborhood Housing Office and participating in programming initiatives, students will:
- Explore the neighborhood surrounding UWM
- Gain knowledge of tenant rights and responsibilities
- Be able to identify resources available to them as student tenants
- Understand what it means to be a good neighbor and community member
- Feel a sense of belonging and responsibility to their neighborhood and community
- Be provided with current and relevant information regarding off-campus living and parking
- Receive access to the exclusive NHO listing service