The Neighborhood Housing Office is closed to visitors until further notice
Set up a virtual meeting! Use this form to schedule a virtual meeting, which will take place through Microsoft Teams.
Have a quick question? Chat our team on Facebook for a prompt response! Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 10:00am-2:00pm.
COVID-19 FAQs from the City of Milwaukee
The NHO’s Online Listing Service is also a great virtual tool should you find yourself either looking for housing, roommates or subleasers due to the current situation.
New to the off-campus search? We’re here to help!
Take our 2020 Student Survey and be entered to win prizes!
Submit your 2020-21 Sponsorship Agreement Request here. See below for sponsorship packages.
Express your interest here!
Contact us if you have questions or concerns about our packages.
Spring Office Hours: Monday-Thursday: 10am-6pm | Friday: Closed
Phone: (414) 229-6999
Campus Location: Student Union, WG85
The Neighborhood Housing Office believes in serving as a resource to support student success as both tenants and community members. We encourage civic responsibility, serve as a liaison between UWM and the community, and offer education and guidance to our constituents on the rental process and more. We promote positive living experiences in the neighborhoods near UWM through educational initiatives, referral, and outreach.
By utilizing the Neighborhood Housing Office and participating in programming initiatives, students will:
- Develop a sense of belonging to the City of Milwaukee by exploring the neighborhood surrounding UWM
- Evaluate how students as individuals and as a community, demonstrate civic responsibility in the context of the diverse neighborhood surrounding UWM
- Identify and utilize resources available to student-tenants to solve challenges and create positive experiences related to renting and living off-campus
- Distinguish between UWM’s off-campus rental process and other University’s off-campus processes
- Translate knowledge of tenant rights and responsibilities into an actionable plan for renting and living in the neighborhoods near UWM