Declare Your Minor

If you are ready to begin the process of declaring your Minor in Japanese, you may fill out and submit the

Declaration of Minor Form »

If you have questions about the Declaration process or about the Japanese program, contact Aragorn Quinn, Japanese Program Coordinator.

After submitting your request to declare a major, you are encouraged to contact the Japanese Program Coordinator, Aragorn Quinn ( to ask any questions you may have about the Japanese program and to begin the process of planning your coursework and other activities within the minor.

Aragorn Quinn, Assistant Professor, Co-Coordinator
Curtin Hall 897
Phone: 414-229-5650