The ISS Project Communication Team is glad to assist with providing effective communication to all project stakeholders. The overall objective is to achieve a transparent communication process that includes greater input from project stakeholders that will be factored into the overall project decision making.
The ISS Stakeholder Communication process will include:
- Identifying and categorizing stakeholders based on their degree of influence in the decision-making process and the degree to which they are directly impacted by the change impact or project results.
- Listening to the needs and concerns of all stakeholders.
- Providing the information that stakeholders need to understand the project options and approach that decision makers need to make informed decisions.
- Consulting with decision makers to determine options for addressing stakeholders needs and considering and easing their concerns.
- Engaging stakeholders in the decision-making process.