The Holiday Folk Fair International, America’s premier multicultural festival and a program of the International Institute of Wisconsin, celebrates the cultural heritage of the people living in southeastern Wisconsin. You can explore the ways music, food, dance, and art weave together a message of welcome.
Student Volunteers are need for this great event! Shifts needed:
- Friday 11/22: 1-5pm, 5-9pm
- Saturday 11/23: 10am-2pm, 1:30-5:30pm, 5-9pm
- Sun 11:24: 10am-2pm, 2-6pm, 6-9pm (This shift gets free ice cream for helping close down the fair!)
Please call 414-225-6220 (ask for In-jee)
Apply online: folkfair.org/festival-volunteers
More info: folkfair.org
- Please indicate day & shift
- Names of participants
- Email/Phone numbers of participants
- Mention that you heard of this opportunity through the UWM Global studies department.