- This event has passed.
TF-CBT Training in Eau Claire – Learning Session Parts I & II
July 29, 2019 @ 8:00 am - July 31, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$120.00
If you are an Eau-Claire-based clinician that serves CPS-involved children and are interested in being trained in and implementing Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT), we have a great upcoming opportunity for you. Through our Trauma and Recovery Project – funded by SAMHSA and in collaboration with the Department of Children and Families – we are able to provide this valuable training at a significantly reduced cost.
Eau Claire – The Lismore Hotel
Learning Session Part I: July 29-31, 2019
Learning Session Part II: November 13-14, 2019
The criteria that participating clinicians need to meet/commit to are
- Master’s-level, licensed mental health clinician or clinician-in-training under supervision
- Serve CPS-involved children and families in Milwaukee and/or Racine counties
- Accept Medicaid and have openings for new Medicaid referrals
- Clinical focus or specialization in children and/or adolescents
- Willing and able to commit to learning collaborative requirements
- Willing and able to provide TF-CBT to 3-5 clients each year
- Willing and able to provide minimal data collection (estimated 15 minutes per month)
Register for this TF-CBT training: