- Cutler, H. C. 1936. Variations in water level of a bog. M.S. thesis.
- Gatford, N. S. 1969. Cellulytic micro-fungi occurring in Casco Loam Soils at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Field Station. M.S. thesis.
- Grittinger, T. F. 1969. Vegetation patterns and edaphic relationships in Cedarburg Bog. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Morzenti, D. B 1969. Local distribution of small mammals at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Field Station. M.S. thesis.
- Carlsen, T. E. 1970. The frequency and distribution of ferns in the upland hardwoods at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Cedar-Sauk Field Station. M.S. thesis.
- Flashinski, S. J. 1970. Fungal degredation of sulfonated lignon. M.S. thesis.
- Dunnum, J. 1972. The phytosociology of a beech woods in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Krauskopf, T. 1972. Intercommunity diversity and species richness indexes; a tool for evaluation of native natural area-manmade development interfaces. M.S. thesis.
- Ringger, D. L. 1972. The microclimate of various forest openings. M.S. thesis.
- Meyer, J. 1973. The post-fledging dispersal of juvenile black-capped chickadees (Parus atricapillus). M.S. thesis.
- Moore, P. 1973. A plankton survey of the lakes in Cedarburg Bog. M.S. thesis.
- Mulica, W. 1973. The hydrology of the Cedarburg Bog area. M.S. thesis.
- Ringger, T. G. 1973. The aquatic macroinvertebrate fauna of Theresa Marsh, Washington and Dodge counties, Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Szmania, D. 1973. Population structure and winter survival of fishes in Mud Lake, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin (with emphasis on management for the production of northern pike Esox lucius L.) M.S. thesis.
- Wilder, S. V. 1973. The ground water hydrology of the Cedarburg Bog. M.S. thesis.
- Curtis, L. 1974. A vegetation analysis of Benedict Prairie, Kenosha County, Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Farley, N. 1974. Vegetational analysis of a lowland hardwood forest in Cedarburg Bog. M.S. thesis.
- Pearson, H. P. 1974. Bird utilization of a waterfowl management area. M.S. thesis.
- Stephenson, A. 1974. Seasonal variation in water and energy turnover in song sparrows in southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Apel, K. 1975. Auditory predator recognition and mobbing behavior in the black-capped chickadee (Parus atricapillus). M.S. thesis.
- Gustafson, D. 1975. Bird population densities derived from transect counts: an evaluation of the Emlen technique. M.S. thesis.
- Liptak, N. 1975. Alternative light measurements in primary production studies. M.S. thesis.
- Melville, M. 1975. Social organization of the thirteen-lined ground squirrel (Spermophilus tridecemlineatus). M.S. thesis.
- Schultz, G. 1975. Ants of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Field Station and their ecology. M.S. thesis.
- Summerfield, M. 1975. The diversity, distribution and biomass of the rooted aquatic plants in Mud Lake, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Witkin, S. 1975. An amplitude analysis of black-capped chickadee vocalizations. M.S. thesis.
- Keefer, J. 1976. A census estimate of marsh birds obtained from transect counts. M.S. thesis.
- Levenson, J. 1976. Forested woodlots as biogeographic islands in an urban -agricultrual matrix. Ph. D. dissertation.
- Miller, L. 1976. The effects of an altered photoperiod upon the migratory orientation in the White-throated Sparrow, Zonotrichia albicollis. M.S. thesis.
- Bridgman, H. A. 1977. The depletion of direct-beam visible radiation by aerosols in urban and rural air at Milwaukee. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Brumm, L. R. 1977. The vegetation of Ozaukee County, past and present. M.S. thesis.
- Bruner, M. 1977. Vegetation of forest island edges. M.S. thesis.
- Hoehne, L. M. 1977. Ground layer vegetation analysis of thirty-one wooded islands in the urban-suburban matrix. M.S. thesis.
- Ingold, J. 1977. Territory in the White-breasted Nuthatch (Sitta carolinensis). M.S. thesis.
- Matthiae, P. 1977. The function of mammls in terrestrial forest islands in southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Pattison, R. 1977. Radio Cesium dynamics in peat and vegetation from Cedarburg Bog. M.S. thesis.
- Plonczynski, M. 1977. The effect of weather, daily and annual cycle on the vocalizations of the black-capped chickadee (Parus atricapillus). M.S. thesis.
- Powers, S. 1977. Vegetation of the ground layer in a maple-beech forest. M.S. thesis.
- Swartz, B. 1977. Vegetation analysis of the Riveredge Nature Center in its relationship to future management. M.S. thesis.
- Bartz, L. H. 1978. Vegetation of the Kettle Moraine State Forest (southern unit): past 1835-36 and present 1978. M.S. thesis.
- Bruederle, L. P. 1978. The ecological role of ice storms in the southern mesic forests of Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Kobriger, N. P. 1978. Nutrient cycling and productivity in a maple-beech forest. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Mudrak, F. E. 1978. Equilibrium dynamics of oak islands in southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Stevenson, D. E. 1978. Survivorship of the endangered gray bat, a comparative approach. M.S. thesis.
- Wierman, D. A. 1978. Vertical ground water movement within the Cedarburg Bog-a natural recharge basin. M.S. thesis.
- Abbey, W. C. 1979. Responses of Black-capped Chickadees (Parus atricapillus) to playback of their own vocalization and those of congeners. M.S. thesis.
- Baumann, W. 1979. In situ measurements in a freshwater ice sheet. M.S. thesis.
- Mueller, W. M. 1979. Seasonal changes in algal populations and habitat within two alkaline bog lakes. M.S. thesis.
- Wierman, D. A. 1979. The hydrogeology of the Cedarburg Bog area. M.S. thesis.
- Borkin, S. 1980. Shifting distribution patterns of immature stages of the Monarch butterfly,Danaus plexippus L. on the food plant Asclepias syriaca L. M.S. thesis.
- Danos, S. 1980. The nutrient chemistry of the top one-half meter in two small Wisconsin ponds. M.S. thesis.
- Dorney, J. 1980. Presettlement vegetation of southeastern Wisconsin: edaphic relationships and disturbance. M.S. thesis.
- Held, M. E. 1980. Analysis of factors relating to sprouting and seeding in American beech. Ph.D. dissertation. Ohio University.
- O’Donnell, P. 1980. Seedling patterns in an old field. M.S. thesis.
- Rupprecht, C. E. 1980. Annual activity cycles and hibernation strategies in a north temperate bat community. M.S. thesis.
- Ladwig, K. J. 1981. Groundwater flow between the shallow glacial aquifer and the Cedarburg Bog wetland area. M.S. thesis.
- Stromberg, J. 1981. Autecology of Drosera linearis, a declining species. M.S. thesis.
- Synowiec, K. 1981. Stratigraphy of the Neda formation in Eastern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois and Eastern Iowa. M.S. thesis.
- Wipf, N. 1981. Quantitative analysis of close range agonistic communication of the Black-capped Chickadee. M.S. thesis.
- Estep, K. W. 1982. Interactions between algal populations and the surface microlayer in a small Wisconsin pond. M.S. thesis.
- Maki, J. S. 1982. Investigations of microbial populations and their activity in freshwater surface microlayers. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Krolow, M. 1983. Resistivity and seismic measurements in the detection of fracture direction. M.S. thesis.
- Kunowski, M. 1983. Plantago cordata Lam. in Wisconsin: documentation by habitat. M.S. thesis.
- Raye, S. S. 1983. Northern Bobwhite (Colinus virginianus) vocalizations: Ontogeny of vocalizations and vocal recognition of brood-mates. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Voltz, C. F. 1983. Paleomagnetism of the upper ordovician maquoketa shale and lower silurian dolomite in eastern Wisconsin. Unpublished M.S. thesis.
- Emerick, J. 1984. Depositional environments of ordovician and silurian rocks near Neda, Wisconsin. Unpublished M.S. thesis.
- Golembiewski, T. 1984. The influence of pH and nutrient availability on the distribution of Sarracenia purpurea (pitcher plant) in southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Gutenspergen, G. 1984. The influence of nutrients on the organization of wetland plant communities. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Smith, M. 1984. Ecology of Naidiae (Oligochaeta) from an alkaline bog stream. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Snopek, M. 1984. The seasonal activity and density of the heterotrophic bacteria plankton population in waters of different trophic potentials. M.S. thesis.
- Apel, K. 1985. Antipredator behavior in the Black-capped Chickadee (Parus atricapillus). Ph.D. dissertation.
- Carpenter, T. 1985. The effects of environmental conditions on the responses of Eastern Screech-Owls to playback of recorded calls. M.S. thesis.
- Gnabasik, B. 1985. The hydrogeology of the Niagara Escarpment near Neda, Dodge County, Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Gustafson, D. 1985. Forest island size and matrix interactions with avian trophic groups in southeastern Wisconsin. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Platt, M. 1985. The organization of singing in House Wrens. M.S. thesis.
- Weekley, F. 1985. Individual variation in the unison and guard calls of the Greater Sandhill Crane. M.S. thesis. UW-Stevens Point.
- Kroeger, S. R. 1986. Wetland vegetation response to the hydrologic regime in the Cedarburg Bog. M.S. thesis.
- Kuchenreuther, M. 1986. Biomass and nutrient allocation in Abutilon theophrasti. M.S. thesis.
- Popp, J. W. 1987. Aggression and agonistic communication among American Goldfinches and Purple Finches. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Warneke, A. L. 1987. Ultrastructural analysis and carbohydrate distribution of Limatulium modanieli in active and hibernating hosts. M.S. thesis.
- Lennartsen, J. 1988. Incoming longwave radiation during selected synoptic situations. M.S. thesis.
- Burkett, E. W. 1989. Differential roles of sexes in breeding Northern Flickers (Colaptes auratus). Ph.D. dissertation.
- Lohr, B. S. 1989. The organization of song elements in the Gray Catbird. M.S. thesis.
- Schumacher, S. 1989. Activity and movement of free ranging thirteen-lined ground squirrels in different habitats. M.S. thesis.
- Duncan, S. 1990. Auditory communication in breeding Northern Flickers (Colaptes auratus). Ph.D. dissertation.
- Rendleman, B. A. 1990. Individual variation in songs of male Northern Cardinals. M.S. thesis.
- Piaskowski, V. 1991. Studies in the behaviors related to flock formation and pair formation in the Black-capped chickadee (Parus atricapillus). M.S. thesis.
- Pleyte, T. 1991. Division of environmental features by recurrent groups of Wisconsin anisopterans. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Bryant, B. K. 1992. Movements and mortality of suburban and translocated suburban white-tailed deer in Southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Jones, M. B. 1992. Interactions between productivity and anuran larval growth in manipulated mesocosms. M.S. thesis.
- Warne, E. L. 1992. Seed bank and vegetation dynamics in small reconstructed wetlands. M.S. thesis.
- Chen, P. 1993. A study of the possible functions of the black mask in the male common Yellowthroat (Geothlypis trichas): is the black mask a “badge” signifying fitness? M.S. thesis.
- Thumser, N. N. 1993. Phylogenetic relationships among Spheniscus penguins based on the analysis of vocal and allozyme data. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Gerber, D.T. 1994. Physiological ecology of seven North American Myriophyllum species (Haloragaceae). Ph.D. dissertation.
- Pytte, C.L. 1994. Song sharing patterns of House Finches (Carpodacus mexicanus) in southeastern Wisconsin. M.S. thesis.
- Jansen, Rebecca Kay. 1995. Factors influencing the intensity of nest defense in American Robins (Turdus migratorius). M.S. thesis.
- Krause, Beth A. 1995. The effects of management and site history on old-field succession. M.S. thesis.
- Stout, William E. 1995. An urban, suburban, rural Red-tailed Hawk nesting habitat comparison in Southeast Wisconsin. M.S. thesis. (UW Stevens Point).
- Thompson, Alice. 1995. Factors affecting the distribution and abundance of Reed Canary Grass (Phalaris arundinacea L.) M.S. thesis.
- Downey, Heather A. B. 1996. Responses of Black-Capped Chickadee flocks to playback of different alarm calls. M.S. thesis.
- Johnson, Terence G. Microgeographic variation in the song structure of house finches (Carpodacus mexicanus). 1996. M.S. thesis.
- Kost, Michael. 1996. The effects of prescribed fire on species composition in Wisconsin sedge meadows. M.S. thesis.
- Critchley, Scott S. 1997. Sequential and rate analysis of certain behavior patterns of the male American redstart. M. S. thesis.
- Leithoff, Karla. 1997. Wildlife usage of small created and restored wetlands in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin. M. S. thesis.
- Berger, Ramona. 1998. Conserving a rare, self-incompatible plant: seed production and clonal structure of Aster furcatus populations. M. S. thesis.
- Sontag, Charles Robert. 1998. Field Studies of the impact of Anuran Larvae on Phytoplankton. M. S. thesis.
- Yoder, Howard Randall. 1998. Community ecology of Helminth parasites infecting molluscan and amphibian host. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Peterson, Kara A. 2000. Allocation of male parental care in relation to paternity and brood division in the Common Yellowthroat (Geothlypis trichas). M. S. thesis.
- Rinzel, Kimberly A.. 2000. Factors influencing the establishement of glossy buckthorn (Rhamnus frangula) in southeastern Wisconsin wetlands. M.S. thesis.
- Stapleton, Mary. 2000. Repeatability of mate choice in female tree swallows. M. S. thesis.
- Thusius, Kevin. 2000. Extra-pair paternity and sexual selection in the Common Yellowthroat (Geothlypis trichas). M. S. thesis.
- Jaskolski, Amy. 2001. Enteric helminth species competition and helminth community structure in the Little Brown Bat (Myotis lucifugus). M. S. thesis.
- Hewitt, Jill A. 2002. Vegetation of the Ulao Swamp, a hardwood-conifer swamp in Southeastern Wisconsin. M. S. thesis.
- Kraemer, Jeffrey D. 2002 The distribution of wetland plants as indicators of fine scale variation in hydrology: The plant community-environment relationship in sedge meadows. M.S. thesis.
- Poirier, Nicole E. 2002. The influence of extrapair paternity and the number of broods on male reproductive success in house wrens (Troglodytes aedon). M. S. thesis.
- Reed, Donald M. 2002. Environmental correlates of vegetation types in southeastern Wisconsin fens. Ph.D dissertation.
- Bell, John M. 2003. The effect of interspecific competition for pollinator service on seed production and outcrossing rates in Mimulus ringens (Scrophulariaceae). Ph.D dissertation.
- Brylawski, Alice M. J. 2003. The effectiveness of mate guarding as a paternity guard for male house wrens. M.S. thesis.
- Casper, Gary S. 2003. Analysis of amphibian and reptile distributions using presence-only data. Ph.D dissertation.
- Clare, Robert. 2003. An evaluation of the Evolution of Increased Competitive Ability (EICA) hyothesis: Insect performance on native and introduced populations of Solidago gigantea(Asteraceae). M.S. thesis.
- Nooker, Jacqueline K. 2003. The effects of environmental variation and female condition on reproduction in tree swallow. M.S. thesis.
- Youngsteadt, Elsa. 2003. The effects of ants on the carnivorous butterfly caterpillar Feniseca tarquinius and the role of chemical camouflage in the Feniseca-ant interaction. M.S. thesis.
- Pedersen, Marc C. 2004. Extraterritorial movements of male and female common yellowthroats in relation to a male ornamental trait. M.S. thesis.
- Abroe, Betsy 2005. Do more attractive males have more sons in the common yellowthroatGeothlypis trichas? M.S. thesis.
- Holmquist, Karsten G. A. 2005. The effect of floral display and pollinator behavior on pollen-mediated gene dispersal in Mimulus ringens. Ph.D dissertation.
- Hovick, Stephen M. 2005. Restoring forest in wetlands dominated by reed canary grass: the effects of pre-planting treatments on early survival. M.S. thesis.
- O’Brien, Heather L. 2005. Assessment of white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginianus Zimmerman) density and browse damage at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Field Station. M.S. thesis.
- Redell, David N. 2005 Behavioral ecology of bats using the Neda Mine hibernaculum. M.S. thesis.
- Garvin, Julia C. 2006 Male ornaments, extra-pair mating, and immunocompetence in the common yellowthroat. Ph.D dissertation.
- Bott, Terry. 2007 Morphological diversity of the northern pitcher plant (Sarracenia Purpurea L.) in two contrasting wetlands. M.S. thesis.
- Hapner, Jill A. 2007. Factors influencing plant community development and wildlife use in small conservation wetlands in southeastern Wisconsin. Ph.D dissertation.
- Kapfer, Josh. 2007 The Ecology of Bullsnakes (Pituophis catenifer sayi) in Upper Midwestern Prairies. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Maurer, Joan K. 2007 Detection of avian blood parasites in the common yellowthroat (Geothylpis trichas): A comparison of multiple methods. M.S. thesis.
- Mitchell, Dan. 2007 Attractive males provide less parental care in two populations of the common yellowthroat. M.S. thesis.
- Vasquez, Eric C. 2008 The effects of enemy exclusion and enemy damage on exotic and native plant species: a test of the enemy release hypothesis. M.S. thesis.
- Flanagan, Rebecca J. 2009. Exploring the effects of competitors for pollination on the reproductive success of Mimulus ringens. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Goldsberry, Jessica K. 2010. Riparian plant communities of the fifth order Milwaukee River floodplain and islands. M.S. Thesis.
- Hileman, Eric T. 2010. Abundance and survivorship of Butler’s gartersnake (Thamnophis butleri) in Wisconsin. M.S. Thesis.
- Ambardar, Medhavi. 2011. Effects of habitat and predation on reproductive success in eastern bluebirds (Sialia sialis). M.S.Thesis.
- Berg, Jason. 2011. Susceptibility of five wetland community types to invasion by glossy buckthorn (Frangula alnus, Mill.). M.S. thesis.
- Kilkenny, Francis F. 2012. Gene flow and adaptation in Lonicera japonica. Department of Biology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville. Ph.D dissertation.
- Kim, Son Young. 2012. Real-time adjustment of satellite behavior to local competition in gray treefrogs. M.S. Thesis.
- Reis, Anne. 2012. Conservation of the southeastern Wisconsin tamarack swamp: Loss, persistence, and restoration. M.S. thesis.
- Rebar, Darren. 2013. Influence of genetic variation in the biotic environment on phenotypic variation in a plant-feeding insect. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Yu, Rong. 2013. Examining spring and autumn phenology in a temperate deciduous urban woodlot. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Kolodziej, Robb C. 2014. The effect of female quality on mating preferences in Eastern Gray Treefrogs, Hyla versicolor. M.S. Thesis.
- Graham, Jackson. 2015. Climate impact on groundwater flow processes in the Cedar Creek watershed and Cedarburg Bog. M.S. Thesis.
- Hallett, Allysa. 2016. Consequences of loss of an abundant pollinator: an experimental study. M.S. Thesis.
- Servi, Jason S. 2016. Natural selection by insect pollinators and seed predators on floral head traits of Helianthus grosseserratus (Sawtooth Sunflower). M.S. Thesis
- Joynt, Emily K. 2017. Factors controlling diffusive CO2 production and transport in the Cedarburg Bog, Saukville, Wisconsin. M.S. Thesis.
- Henschen, Amberleigh E. 2018. Plumage ornaments signal male physiological quality in common yellowthroats. Ph.D. dissertation.
- Underhill, Victoria. 2018. Influence of natural and anthropogenic light levels on female preferences in eastern gray treefrogs (Hyla versicolor). M.S. Thesis
- Rehberg, Chloe. 2020. An analysis of temperate deciduous shrub phenology in Downer Woods, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. M.S. Thesis.
Grothjan, Jacob. 2021. Microbial communities hosted by carnivorous pitcher plants: Diversity, recruitment, functions and succession in Sarracenia purpurea microbiomes. Ph.D. dissertation.