Declare a Minor

To declare a minor in Chinese, you will need to:

  1. Print an unofficial transcript. (Request an official transcript via your PAWS account. You will then immediately be sent an e-mail with your transcript as an attachment.)
  2. Meet with Chinese program advisor Jue Chen during the walk-in office hours or make an appointment via email and determine your course plan. Please bring your unofficial transcript with you.

    Jue Chen
    Assistant Professor
    Office: Curtin 815