Stock Code: GC05PQF
Title: 2005 General Chemistry Exam – Paired Questions, First Term
Norm: View PDF
This test replaces the 1997 Special Exam A. It is designed with pairs of questions – one conceptual and one traditional (algorithmic). It works as both a final exam and as a tool for Chemistry Education Research.
This exam includes topics typically covered in the first semester of the two-semester general chemistry course.
- Chemical formulas and nomenclature
- Atoms, isotopes and molecules
- Reactions, including chemical equations
- Moles and stoichiometry (including for solution chemistry)
- Quantum model of atoms, periodicity
- Bonding and molecular properties