New to ACS Exams in 2019:
- General Chemistry Quarter exams
- The first quarter exam has already been released in late 2018 and the second and third quarter exams are due to be available in early 2019.
- General-Organic-Biochemistry condensed exam
- Released in late 2018, this single semester exam was designed for the condensed or single semester course.
- Coming soon – Second Editions of the Organic Chemistry Study Guide
- Expected release January 1, 2020.
Several new norms have been published. These include Inorganic Chemistry Foundations (2016) and Instrumental Analysis Chemistry (2017). Coming soon General-Organic-Biochemistry 2014 and General Chemistry Conceptual 2016 with new or updated preliminary norms available in throughout 2019 as well.
Please consider providing student performance data to us for norm calculations!
NEW – General Chemistry Study Guide
This second edition of the General Chemistry Study Guide has many more items, a clear alignment to first term/second term courses and common textbooks. Additionally, there are specific items included for conceptual test preparation.
Become an ACS Exams Postdoctoral Fellow
The ACS Examinations Institute regularly seeks Postdoctoral Research Associate(s) for a full-time, 12-month position with benefits that can begin on or near August 1st annually. Applications are evaluated on or before May 1st annually. Click here for more information and application details.