New to ACS Exams in 2019:
- General Chemistry Quarter exams
- The first quarter exam has already been released in late 2018 and the second and third quarter exams are due to be available in early 2019.
- General-Organic-Biochemistry condensed exam
- Released in late 2018, this single semester exam was designed for the condensed or single semester course.
- Coming soon – Second Editions of the Organic Chemistry Study Guide
- Expected release in fall 2019
Several new norms have been published. These include General Chemistry 2015 Full Year (GC15) and Inorganic Chemistry (2014). Coming soon, Analytical Chemistry 2017 and Inorganic Foundations 2016 with new or updated preliminary available in early 2019 as well.
Please consider providing student performance data to us for norm calculations!
NEW – General Chemistry Study Guide
This second edition of the General Chemistry Study Guide has many more items, a clear alignment to first term/second term courses and common textbooks. Additionally, there are specific items included for conceptual test preparation.