The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee is excited that you’re taking advantage of our program and earning college credits while still in high school! Please fill out the form below to give UWM permission to enroll you in your college course.

Students must have applied to UWM as a non-degree student before submitting this form. Apply now.

Please note: This is not for the Early College Credit Program.