UWM’s WordPress web publishing platforms host websites for schools/colleges, administrative units, academic centers, research labs and other university-sponsored initiatives, programs and collaborations.
WordPress Service Information
- Utilize UWM Web Identity Theme
- Integrate videos into sites
- Structure and share content
- UWM Single Sign-On password-protected Web content
- Access the WordPress API
- Open Source. It’s a community project built by thousands of volunteers around the globe. Everyone can build upon WordPress and help the platform grow even more.
- Accessible and user-friendly. It can be used by users with impaired vision with no problem.
- Access your website via a desktop, laptop, tablet, phone.
- Extensible by additional functionality using the Plug-In Catalog. Think of plugins as your website’s “apps” (like your iPhone apps, but for your website).
A full-service ePantherID is required to administer a website
May not be used to collect or show moderate or high risk data per UW System policy 1031.A Information Security: Data Classification
Free of charge