Showcasing how the Student Affairs IT Services’ Mission aligns with Divisional and Campus directives and goals.
With our Division
Provide the needed technology services, support, and solutions so others may focus on the success and well-being of our student population.
We will provide a safe, positive, and supportive environment where people feel comfortable being themselves, are encouraged to participate, and innovation and creativity can thrive.
We believe that our values describe how we behave in our community and that our actions must be driven by our values.
- Learn. Innovation is preceded by failure. Failure is learning. We see risks, chances, and mistakes as opportunities to learn, grow, and innovate.
- Do it Right. Spend the time and resources necessary to do things right the first time.
- Empower. Provide the resources and tools so others may be more self-sufficient.
- Respect. Strive to “actively” listen to others, be transparent in what we say and do, and create relationships based on respect and trust.
- Balance. Encourage staff to actively find the balance between their work and personal lives. We find the joy in the work we do and the people we work with.
With our Campus
- Becoming a Student-Centric University and Moon Shot for Equity
- Increasing Inclusion and Diversity
- Aligning and Engaging our Workforce