Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management
Associate Director, November 2016 – Present
Currently serves as the Associate Director and Academic & Outreach Programs Manager for the Helen Bader Institute (HBI) for Nonprofit Management and the Department of Public & Nonprofit Administration (PNA)at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (UWM). Primary roles include coordinating and managing an extensive array of program activities associated with graduate-level education programs in public administration and nonprofit management, including marketing and recruitment, student advising, financial assistance, faculty support, and alumni relations. Bryce provides outreach program management services for two of the four main programs, The Nonprofit Organizational Capacity Building Program and the Nonprofit Non-Credit Education Program. He also provides general program support services for the other two HBI programs: The Nonprofit For-Credit Education Program and the Nonprofit Research Program.
Business Manager, July 2011 – Present
Provides specialized services essential to implementing the principal education, research, and service programs and the general management functions of the Department of Public & Nonprofit Administration and the Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management (HBI) at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM). Provides essential administrative, financial, and logistical oversite of HBI’s research and community service programs. Manages and coordinates an extensive array of program activities associated with graduate-level education programs, including marketing and recruitment, student advising, financial assistance, faculty support, human resources support, and student & alumni relations.
Nonprofits Espresso, Host - September 2020 - Present
Nonprofits Espresso is a podcast that serves as an introduction to the nonprofit world and the people who work so hard behind the scenes to support and build the societies around us.
Cryptologic Technician Interpretive (CTI), 1984 – 1991
Collected and analyzed foreign language communications (Korean, Russian) of interest to U.S. parties. Transcribed, translated, and interpreted foreign language materials and provided cultural and regional guidance in support of Navy, Joint Force, national and multinational needs.
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- MS in Nonprofit Management and Leadership · (2014 – 2017)
- B.A., Theater Studies · (2000 – 2006)
- Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center
- Basic Level, Russian Language · (1989 – 1990)
- Basic Level, Korean Language · (1984 – 1985)
- AFS Intercultural Exchange – Chiangmai, Thailand · (1981 – 1982)
- CETL Online and Blended Teaching Program
- Candid Training Certification
- Foundation Directory Online Trainer Certification
- Foundation Directory Online Expert Certification 2020
- Nu Lamda Mu Honor Society
- Association of Volunteer Managers serving Southeastern Wisconsin
- Board President, Jan 2021 – Present
- Pr/Marketing Co-Chair, Nov 2019 – Jan 2021
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network – Greater Milwaukee Chapter
- Advisory Committee, Jan 2021 – present
- Marketing Committee, Jan 2018 – Jan 2021
- American Field Service – Milwaukee
- Leadership Team, Aug 2017 – Aug 2018