How to Declare Major/Minor

How to Declare a Major in Psychology

How to Declare a Minor in Psychology

  • Complete Psych 101 and at least 45 university credits.
  • Choose a Faculty Member from the Department of Psychology to serve as your Minor Advisor.
  • Come to our main office (Garland 224) with your unofficial transcript to complete the Declaration of Minor Form. If you do not come to campus, please write Anna Morehouse ( to request an electronic copy of the required paperwork.