The Circulation Desk is located on the first floor in the West Wing of the library near the entrance. Books and periodicals from the general collection may be checked out here. Items from the Music Library, the Curriculum Collection, and Government Documents may also be checked out at the Media & Reserve desk on the Lower Level or at the desk in the Music Library on 2nd Floor, East.
- Circulation Policies – For auditors, undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty/staff and faculty proxies.
- Non-UWM Borrowers – a list of non-student or non-faculty borrower categories and other information applicable to these borrowers.
- Library Fines/Fees – fines and fees policies of the Main Circulation Desk
- User Responsibilities – What can I do to be a good Library user? Where can I return my books? How can I let the Main Circulation Desk know I have moved?
- Privacy Statement – Wisconsin state Statutes (1989 90) 43:30 paraphrased
- Photocopy/Scanning – How much do copies cost? Do I need a copy card? How can I get color copies?
- Retrieving Items – Use “Request” in Search@UW
- Shelving Maintenance
The Main Circulation Desk phone number is (414)229-4132, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about fines/fees, contact Library Service Charges at (414)229-5410.