Jim Klingbiel

  • Sr Advisor, Student Academic Services
Advises International Students and Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors whose last names start with A or R

Biographical Sketch

My name is Jim Klingbiel, and I advise continuing and international students. I also advise at the Washington County campus for students who are interested in transferring to the main campus. I look forward to meeting with you.