- Teaching Asst Doct, School of Information Studies
Noah Darko-Adjei is a distinguished scholar with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Information Studies and Psychology and a Master of Philosophy (MPhil) in Information Studies, both earned from the prestigious University of Ghana. His academic prowess and dedication to excellence were evident as he received the Best Teaching Assistant Award from the Information Studies Students Association (ISSA) on two separate occasions. Noah further exemplified his academic leadership by being honored as the valedictorian during his time at the University of Ghana, Legon.
Complementing his academic achievements, Noah pursued entrepreneurship studies at the renowned Harvard Business School in the USA, obtaining a certificate in Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies. He is also a prolific author, having penned four life-empowering books and contributed to six peer-reviewed journal articles, establishing himself as a thought leader in his field. Beyond his academic and literary accomplishments, Noah serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Transgenerational Thinkers International (TTI), where he channels his academic and entrepreneurial acumen to make a meaningful impact. His passion for education extends to mentoring and guiding students in their academic decisions, and he has shared his knowledge as a lecturer at the Department of Information Studies, University of Ghana, Legon.
AREAS OF RESEARCH/INTEREST
· Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
· Health Informatics
· Digital Librarianship & Digital records
· Fourth Industrial Revolution Technologies in Academic Libraries
· Data privacy and security
· Mobile Learning & social media
· Learning Management Systems
· Information Literacy, school library media, and Instructional Technologies
· Information Systems and desig