Declare a Film Studies Major

Students should declare a major with Film Studies advisor:

Zach Finch
Lecturer and Academic Advisor
Curtin Hall 472

Students may declare a major in Film Studies after completing 15 credits, and before earning 75 credits, and upon completion of English 290 or Art History 205. There is no pre-major. Students must complete in residence at least 15 credits in upper-division (numbered 300 or above) courses in their major to graduate.

Please note: Failure to declare your Film Studies major before 75 credits have been earned may delay your graduation. Also note that there are course and/or GPA requirements that students must satisfy prior to declaring a Film Studies major. Contact Dr. Zach Finch for specifics.