Your privacy is important to ACS Exams. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ACS Exams collects, and the ways in which ACS Exams uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
ACS Exams collects relatively little information about web users, but we may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website, including traditional page views
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of volunteering with ACS Exams
- Ultimately, as we engage ecommerce from this site we will collect information about transactions carried out over this website. At this time, this form of commerce is not active on the site.
Using personal information
ACS Exams may use your personal information to:
- Contact you about questions or volunteer opportunities for which you have registered.
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ACS Exams may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
ACS Exams will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ACS Exams will store any personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ACS Exams is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ACS Exams
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By post to ACS Examinations Institute; Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee; 3210 N. Cramer St.; Milwaukee, WI 53211
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.