Join us on campus to learn more about UW-Milwaukee! Meet UW-Milwaukee will introduce you to the countless possibilities offered by UWM for your academic, cocurricular and personal success.
Main campus on Milwaukee’s east side offering bachelor’s, masters and doctoral degree programs.
Branch campus in Waukesha offering associate degree programs and a bachelor’s degree program in business, nursing, and psychology.
Meet UW-Milwaukee will provide prospective students and their guests a look at life as a UW-Milwaukee student!
This program is a perfect introduction to all things UWM, including campus resources, academic programs, the surrounding community, campus life and the perspectives of current students.
Register for Meet UW-Milwaukee
What to expect day of:
- Academic Fair featuring UWM’s Schools & Colleges
- Involvement Fair featuring UWM’s student support resources
- Student Panel Q&A
- Presentations from University Housing, Undergraduate Admissions, Financial Aid and Undergraduate Research
- Tour our beautiful campus led by a student tour guide
- Meet with admissions counselors and current students
- Learn more about the City of Milwaukee from our friends at Visit Milwaukee
- Sign up for an optional housing tour
Preparing for your visit
Meet UWM at Waukesha
Meet UWM at Waukesha gives you the chance to learn how this university is the right fit for your college career.
At this event you’ll meet current students and tour campus while learning about the academic programs and small class sizes at this top-tier research university.
Meet UWM at Waukesha will run from 4 – 7 p.m.
At Meet UWM at Waukesha you will get to:
- Tour campus
- Learn about our academic programs
- Meet current students and staff
- Connect with other future Panthers
For information about UWM at Waukesha academic programs, campus life, resources, support services and more.
More Visit Opportunities
See our campus for yourself and learn how UWM can be the right fit for you!
Tours are available six days a week. On our 90-minute campus tour, you’ll learn more about our academic programs, see inside a residence hall, walk through major campus hubs, talk to an admissions advisor and more.