Accelerate your future with UWM, an Amazon Career Choice partner.
The Career Choice collaboration offers hourly Amazon employees in Wisconsin support to pursue a UWM undergraduate degree or certificate. Employees who have completed 90 days with the company can receive tuition for courses online or on campus.
On This Page
A college education is the most important investment you’ll ever make in yourself. When you choose UWM, you join a vibrant and diverse community of award-winning scientists, educators and other high-achieving students like you. As a public research university, UWM is a highly valuable choice. With more than 200 academic programs, UWM has a diverse array of options, including standout online programs.
UWM offers more than 46 fully online degrees and certificates. UWM’s online bachelor’s programs are ranked among nation’s best by U.S. News and World Report, 2022:
- Best online bachelor’s: UWM is ranked 39th nationally
- Best online bachelor’s for veterans: UWM is ranked 26th nationally
- Best online psychology program: Ranked 9th nationally
UWM offers 7 online programs in the unique Flexible Option format. The UW Flexible Option is an online, self-directed, competency-based education format designed for busy adults – like you – who want the freedom and flexibility to complete a degree or certificate on their own terms. Start any month and move at your own pace.
For more information about UWM and the Amazon Career Choice program, fill out the below form.
How to Get Started
Request Payment from Amazon Career Choice
- Visit amazoncareerchoice.com and submit a payment request for your chosen school and program.
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course level details, and either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly!
The Amazon Career Choice logo and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.