Traineeships with full tuition available for BSW majors and pre-majors
This program prepares students for employment in two area agencies:
- The Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services (DMCPS)
- The Youth and Family Services Division of the Racine County Human Services Dept. (RCHSD)
You are eligible if you:
- are a social work major or pre-major,
- will graduate no earlier than December 2019 and no later than May 2020,
- agree to accept employment with DMCPS or RCHSD after graduation, if offered.
Those selected will receive full tuition and fees, plus a book allowance. This assistance will be provided for up to four semesters.