- Clinical Assistant Professor, Social Work
- Title IV-E CWTP Project Manager, Social Work
- Curriculum and Instruction Manager, Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System- UW-Milwaukee
- Field Liaison, Social Work Field Program
Johanna Barkei joined the Title IV-E Child Welfare Training Program as a field liaison in October 2014 and now helps run day to day operations as the Title IV-E CWTP project manager. She also fulfills the role of curriculum and instruction manager for the Wisconsin Child Welfare Professional Development System, providing training for the Division of Milwaukee Child Protective Services and its partners.
Johanna's previous experience includes direct practice and supervision in child welfare.
- MSW, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2007
- B.A., Social Work, Sociology, Certificate in Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2006
- Child Welfare system reform, recruitment, and retention