Temperature control and monitoring platform for large scale buildings. University Housing uses this in their East Tower resident hall to make sure the year-round temperature is maintained.
Support for Inncom is provided Student Affairs Technology staff and the vendor.
- Apply deeper temperature setbacks for greater savings in units that are unoccupied for extended periods – for instance, during holiday breaks.
- Set limits, unit by unit or campus wide – such as sensing to deactivate heating or cooling if windows are open beyond a set time limit.
- Generate reports on equipment that isn’t functioning optimally, or which needs servicing to prevent more costly repairs and disruptions.
- View and filter data at any level, from comparisons of campuses or dorms down to details for a specific device
- Use analytics for predictive maintenance, planning and budgets, compliance reporting, or to analyze and report on the effectiveness of energy-saving initiatives
University Housing staff
A separate Inncom login is required to use the service
May not be used to collect or show moderate or high risk data per UW System policy 1031.A Information Security: Data Classification
Free of charge