The Physical Activity and Health Research Lab is conducting a study to determine the accuracy of physical activity intensity estimates from wearable camera images and video recordings compared to a device that measures how much energy you use from your breaths.
- Help advance the field of physical activity measurement
- Two 1.5 – 2 hour sessions at your home and in the community
- Be video recorded while wearing a small camera
You Qualify If…
- You are 18 years or older
- Can walk for 15 minutes unassisted