We've moved!
All Student Financial Services offices are now located in Mellencamp Hall!
Visit the Office of Student Accounts to make a payment in MEL 110 or get your finance related questions answered in the Student Financial Service Center in MEL 162.

In order to receive aid for UWinteriM, you must complete an application first.  The application is generally posted around October 15 each year.

  • Students must take 3 credits and complete a minimum of six (undergraduate) or four (graduate) credits during the previous fall semester.
  • Eligibility in most cases is limited to any remaining Federal Direct Loan eligibility.
  • Federal Parent PLUS, Grad PLUS, and Private Alternative Loans are available, based on approved credit.