Requesting Unofficial Transcript

Current Students
With an active UWM Email Address, you can request up to one free electronic copy of your Unofficial Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript per day in PAWS:

  1. Log in to PAWS
  2. Under the Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the arrow button
  3. Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
  4. A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately

Former Students
If you currently don’t have PAWS access or an active UWM Email Address, you can make one free hard copy Unofficial Undergraduate Transcript Request per semester by mail, fax, or in person at the Registrar’s Office. Unofficial transcripts only will be issued to the student.

Source: One Stop Enrollment and Financial Services, Transcripts & Verifications