- Teaching Assistant - Doctoral, History
- Degree Program: PhD, History, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, expected start, Fall 2022
Dissertation Topic: Examintion of how the standards of Jim Crow in the U.S. Southern States prompted some Black U.S. WWII veterans, who were unable to utilize their GI Bill benefits, to migrate from the south to cities in the Great Lakes region including, Detroit, Chicago, and Milwaukee.
- MA, History, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, expected graduation, Spring 2022
- M.A. Secondary Education, Edgewood College, 2010
- B.A. Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2010
|HIST 151-201||American History: 1607 to 1877||No Meeting Pattern|
U.S. Military History The intersection of U.S. Political Science, Foreign Affairs, and History
- Currently interning with the Oral History Department at the WI Veterans Museum in Madison, WI.
- Michael served in the U.S. Navy 2003 – 2015.