We’re excited to have you join us! There are several ways to register for your continuing education experience.
- Online. To see a list of classes and trips and to register online, go to the Washington County course catalog or the Waukesha course catalog.
- Mail. Indicate which course you wish to register for on your check and mail it to the corresponding campus. Don’t forget to include your contact information — name, phone number, mailing address and email address. We cannot accept credit card payments via mail.
- Phone. Call us to complete your registration with a credit card during our regular office hours at 262-521-5460.
- Walk in. Register in person by coming to the Continuing Education offices at UWM at Waukesha or UWM at Washington County. You can pay with a credit card, cash or check in person.
Our classes are always affordable, but you receive a 10% discount if you register at least three weeks before selected classes begin. Look for the Early Registration Price label when browsing our catalogs.
Seniors age 62+ receive a 5% discount whenever they register. To get this discount online, enter your birthdate during registration.
Continuing Education at Washington County
- 400 S. University Drive, West Bend, WI 53095
Continuing Education at Waukesha
- 1500 N. University Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188
Commons Building, Room C111
(Closed on Fridays during the summer)
Continuing Education Director
Continuing Education Program Manager