Learning That Fits Your Lifestyle
Don’t have time to come to campus? Classes are flexible to fit your schedule and are available to you 24/7 so you can take learning on the go! We have hundreds of options available from learning to drawing to a social media marketing certificate. If your business is looking for employee training, contact us today! We have discounts available for over 20 employees taking online classes.
- Build your resume with a class or certificate program.
- Get a legal studies certificate in just 14 weeks!
- Broaden your horizons with a personal enrichment course.
- We can customize training to meet your staff’s needs and combine online webinars with in-person workshops and seminars.
For more information, contact Continuing Education Director Holly Wehrhahn at email@example.com or 262-521-5460.
Need help with understanding Zoom? Check out some tutorials below.
Getting Started with Zoom
Learn how to sign up and download Zoom:
How to join a Zoom meeting:
Understand the Zoom meeting controls:
- If you are using a Windows or Mac, click here.
- If you are using Chrome OS, click here.
- Click here to view system requirements for PC, Mac or Linux.
- Click here if you’re using the Zoom App on any of your devices.
- For instructions on how to access your Zoom Application from different devices, click here.
- For instructions on how to access Zoom through the web, click here.
Can’t figure out why your video or audio aren’t working with Zoom? Click here for information on testing your computer or device audio. If you require further assistance, please visit the Zoom Help Center here.