At the convenience of your business, online, or at our campuses, you can rest assured our experts will provide your organization with the exact training necessary to get the results needed to keep your organization on top! Why pay for training that your employees will not use? Customize your options with UWM College of General Studies Continuing Education.
We are here to help you!
Professional Development Courses and Trainings Offered Through Continuing Education
- Developing Leader Certificate
- From Employee to Supervisor
- Introduction to Practical Leadership & Management
- Optimizing Virtual Team Leadership & Management Certificate
- Introduction to Virtual Team Leadership
- Effective Management of Virtual Teams
- Creating High-Performance Virtual Teams
- Microsoft® Office Suite
- Microsoft® Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Microsoft® BI
- World Languages: Spanish, German, Chinese, French, Japanese
- Myers-Briggs® Assessments
- Strengthsfinder© Assessments
- Train the Trainer: Instructional Design
- Ethics Trainings
- Leadership Development
- Budgeting for Cost Centers
- Supervision in Industry
- Project Management Training
- Stress Management
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Organizational Change Management
- Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Team Dynamics: Strong Teams
- Behavioral Interviews
Are you ready to get down to business? We are too!
Our staff can customize training to best fit your company’s needs. Popular topics include team dynamics, leading through times of change, conflict resolution and workplace wellness. Consider these questions when planning your training:
- Do you want the training to be on our campus or at your facility?
- Are you looking for one-day training or something that is ongoing?
- Do you need the training to be in-person, or are you looking for online classes?
- Are there specific issues that you need addressed? For example, obstacles to overcome or workplace conflicts.
- Are there changes within the organization that need to be addressed?
- What specific goal do you want to achieve with the training?
- Do you need continuing education units (CEUs) awarded?
- How many employees do you anticipate training?
Contact Continuing Education Director Holly Wehrhahn at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-251-9355 to get started.