371 Productions works with documentary, scripted, VR and podcasting. This is a great opportunity for students to work with industry professionals in a variety of platforms and genres. They have connections to outlets such as, PBS, VICE, NY Times and had their work featured at Sundance and Tribeca.
“We take pride in nurturing and advancing the careers of women and emerging Milwaukee- based filmmakers of color. Through this internship, the student will gain skills and confidence, expand their network, and become a valuable part of our team.”
Day-to-day consists of logging footage, transcribing, researching, assisting with editing videos as well as general office support.
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented, have a sharp eye for aesthetics, and have great storytelling skills.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumes!
Further Description of Position:
- College/university junior, senior, or recent graduate
- Excellent grammar, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Has strong time-management skills
- High level of creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work independently and think critically
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple ongoing projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
- Social media/marketing skills are a plus
- Take photos and videos as needed for social media posts
- Assist with scheduling social media posts on behalf of 371’s Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Ability to edit quality videos & photography is a plus
- Working knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and Photoshop are a plus
- Perform additional duties/ special projects as assigned