Self-Assessments Can Help:
- Clarify who you are and what you want in a career
- Connect your interests, values, and skills to possible majors and careers
- Trying a variety of assessments. Each is unique, just as we are. You may find one more helpful than another.
- Never making a decision based solely on your results. The careers you are matched to are only suggestions. Be sure to research those suggestions.
- Speaking with a Career Advisor during Walk-In Advising to fully understand your results and identify next steps in determining your major and career.
Identify careers that match your interests and skills, complete a learning style inventory, and explore careers – including interviews with professionals and the opportunity to ask your own questions.
Includes an interests, values, skills, and personality assessment. Take one or all and be matched with career options. Includes career information and videos.
Additional Assessments – Explore more career assessments under Additional Resources.