The interview process can consist of more than one interview, more than one setting and can include activities such as providing presentations and completing other tasks.
Types of Interviews:
- Panel Interviews: Include more than one interviewer.
- Group Interviews: More than one candidate.
- Phone & Skype Interviews
- Informal Interviews: Planned (e.g. coffee/lunch) or unplanned encounters (e.g. elevator meeting).
- Stress Interviews: Designed to be stressful, tend to be reserved for people in management or other position that will frequently need to make difficult decisions.
Presentations & Activities:
- You may be asked to provide a presentation, present your portfolio, lead or train others in an activity, complete a writing or work sample, participate in tactical or operations activities, role play situations with customers, or develop solutions for related job tasks related to the job such as prioritizing a list of typical tasks.
- Research and prepare for them including preparing job interview presentations and using poster boards and media based formats such as Power Point and Prezi.
We’re Here For You!
Career Advising Appts
Schedule an in-person or virtual appointment: