Tabling in the UWM Student Union is great way to increase your organization’s visibility and connect with students. These opportunities are available to you at no cost.
- Employers must have an active & approved job posting on Handshake prior to being able to table
- Tables are ONLY for marketing job opportunities and other employment events/programs
- You may bring promotional items or food; however, food items must come in original packaging and be individually wrapped.
- Solicitation of services and giveaways of alcohol, drugs, or illegal activities are strictly prohibited
- To reserve a table or room, please submit your desired date and start/end time to Olivia Cross at email@example.com
- Allow 1 – 2 weeks for approval
The Union Parking Garage is located on Kenwood Blvd. and Prospect Ave. If you park in the Union parking garage, you can walk into the Union through there, and take the elevator to the first floor. Once you exit the elevator, there will be gray tables to your left. Each table has a white name card behind it.
Your organization’s name will be on the card behind the table that is reserved for you. You can then set up the table with your items (giveaways, employment flyers, business cards, etc.), and begin reaching out to students as they pass by.
If you park on the street, you can come through the Student Union’s main entrance (the Union’s main entrance is Kenwood Blvd. and Farwell Ave.) and take the stairs or the elevator to the first floor.