The Peer Health Educators are a group of students who develop health promotion initiatives throughout campus. They represent the Norris Health Center by serving as liaisons to residence life, student organizations, and other departments on campus.
All interested applicants must:
- Have completed two (2) semesters at UW-Milwaukee as of fall 2015.
- Be an enrolled student for academic credit in good standing at UWM with a minimum GPA of 2.25.
- Possess a desire to speak and perform in front of groups of people on a variety of health related topics. Be a “self starter”
- Have excellent written and communication skills, technology experience (computer/AV), and ability to collaborate/work as a team.
- Have a flexible schedule. (may involve some weekends and evenings)
Completed application materials are due by 4:30pm on Friday, April 10, 2015. Materials can be submitted via email to Brian Stahlkopf at firstname.lastname@example.org or via hard copy to the Norris Health Center Office of Health Promotion and Wellness in Union WG81; late or incomplete application materials will not be considered. Interviews will be conducted beginning April 20.