WCWPDS-Milwaukee COVID-19 Updates (as of 10.14.2021):
We are adhering to University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee COVID-19 safety precautions and the following guidelines are currently in place for all spaces where WCWPDS-Milwaukee trainings are being conducted:
- Masks are required for the duration of the training, including breaks and entering/exiting the meeting space.
- We do not allow any walk-ins or guests. Only registered participants will be admitted to the meeting space.
- Well-spaced training configurations and class maximums will be set to ensure comfortable seating.
- For Caregiver and Child Welfare trainings, communal food or beverages will not be available. We encourage you to bring your own food and beverages that do not require heating or refrigeration as these will not be provided.
- For Home Visiting trainings, individual meals will be available for in-person trainings.
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks will be available to you at each location.