Your Panther network is 187,000 strong and growing!
All graduates are automatically members of the UWM Alumni Association.
Visit the association’s website to check out profiles of top alums, learn about campus events and update your contact information.
Each year, the UW-Waukesha Foundation accepts nominations for its Outstanding Alumni Award. The criteria include:
- Outstanding academic, civic or professional accomplishments.
- Contributions to UWM at Waukesha/UW-Waukesha as a student or alum.
- Completed coursework at UWM at Waukesha/UW-Waukesha at least 10 years ago.
To nominate someone, send the following information to Foundation Director Deb Running, UW-Waukesha Foundation, 1500 N. University Drive, Waukesha, WI 53188.
- Nominee name, address, phone and email.
- Years the nominee attended UWM at Waukesha/UW-Waukesha.
- Rationale for award (see criteria above). The nominee’s résumé may be included.
- Your name, phone, email and submission date.
The nomination deadline is typically March 31.
Check out the UW-Waukesha Alumni Facebook page supported by the UW-Waukesha Foundation.