- Galambos, C.M., Greene, R. R., Cohen, H.L., & Kropf, N.P. (2018). Foundations of social work practice in the field of aging: A competency-based approach (2nd ed). Washington, D.C.: NASW.
- Greene, R.R., Galambos, C. M., Greene, N. (2016). Social work with the aged and their families (4th ed.). New Brunswick, New Jersey: Aldine Transaction.
- Cummings, S. & Galambos, C. (2004). Diversity and aging in the social environment. Binghamton, N.Y.: Haworth Press.
- Galambos, C. (2017). Disasters: A professional response. Aging Section Connection Fall/Winter, 1-3.
- Rantz, M., Phillips, L., Galambos, C., Lane, K., Alexander, G., DeSpins, L., Koopman, R.,Skubic, M., Hicks, L., Miller, S., Craver, A., Harris, B. (2017). Randomized trial of intelligent sensor system for early illness alerts in senior housing. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 18, 10, 860-870.
- Pelts, M. & Galambos, C. (2017). Intergroup contact: Using storytelling to increase awareness of lesbian and gay older adults in long term care settings. Journal of Gerontological Social Work, 60,6-7, 587-604.
- Galambos, C.; Rantz, M.; Back; J.; Jun, J.S.; Skubic, M.; Miller, S.; (2017). Older adults’ perceptions and preferences of a fall risk assessment system: Exploring stages of acceptance model: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 35,7, 331-337.
- Galambos, C., Starr, J., Rantz, M., & Petroski, G. (2016). Analysis of advance directive documentation to support palliative care activity in nursing homes. Health and Social Work, 41, 4, 228-234. doi: 10.1093/hsw/hlw042.